CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
I'm a single mum 44 with 3 children and a grandson. I have no confidence to leave the house and actually go and meet people and I want to get back and find the real me. My weight now is 84kg and the long term goal is to get to 55kg.. hopefully by June. Short term is 75kg by new year!!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

5th December

As you can see I havent posted for a week, I have had a really bad week in terms of working out, my mental state is uggh atm. But I ate clean all week no fat or sugar at all and kept drinking my water. I'm preparing my mind again to get back to the gym. Looking in the mirror yesterday I have noticed my stomach is different...smaller woot.. not alot just a little. But that helps tremendously with my mind set.

I still feel like I'm eating waaayy too much but the difference is now there is no sugar and no fat. The amazing thing is i'm eating more than I ever have and loosing weight lol

Tea has a cheat meal today so we are making the most of it before getting back hard to it lol.. and the weird thing I find is that I don't want chocolate or candy, my cheat will be a huge piece of rump steak with roast veges and gravy lol mmmm.. I loveee steak.

I dont drink coffee or tea anymore because I used to have 4 sugars in it and can't stand the taste of the equal or sugar free sweetner so I cut them out all together.. that way I can drink more water as well.
And I used to drink energy drinks by the carton (they are like a addiction for me) and have stopped that in place of water..
so now with no caffine intake i'm getting extremely bad headaches from caffine withdrawel.
As long as I can stick to eating right ( that means no sweets, sugar, or pop at all) then I will see a difference. and dont forget the water it is so important to help flush all the fat and toxins out.

1 comments:

angie nicholas said...

good luck with the no junk food sugar or pop or caffeine thing I am right here with ya going threw the same thing. we can do it. Have a great weekend. Angie