CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
I'm a single mum 44 with 3 children and a grandson. I have no confidence to leave the house and actually go and meet people and I want to get back and find the real me. My weight now is 84kg and the long term goal is to get to 55kg.. hopefully by June. Short term is 75kg by new year!!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

29th

Today I took it very easy, slept alot. Have changed my flax oil to fish oil..phew much better... just so you know.. flax oil followed by a shake= bad= sitting on the loo throwing up in a bucket.
went to the gym and did cardio.. was very pleased with myself but after I still felt like a fuzzy 2 headed alien whos legs didnt work right.
Tea just told me I am glowing .. she is so sweet.. so all the sleep and water must be doing good.
I dont feel like I have lost any weight tho.. not sure I will weigh in tomorrow.. we will see.

1 comments:

angie nicholas said...

just wanted to respond to your question you asked on my blog. My main goal right now is to get back to my pre pregnancy weight which is 145lbs and then my over all goal is 125lbs - 130lbs I am giving my self until my birthday which is August 29/09 thanks for reading my blog. I have booked marked yours and will be checking back Angie