CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
I'm a single mum 44 with 3 children and a grandson. I have no confidence to leave the house and actually go and meet people and I want to get back and find the real me. My weight now is 84kg and the long term goal is to get to 55kg.. hopefully by June. Short term is 75kg by new year!!

Monday, November 24, 2008

24th

Well today started promising....Had my vitamins and flax oil (yuk) Was drinking my water constantly and got in 8 large cups, which is amazing for me as previously I never drank water at all. Got my first 4 meals in but after that couldn't even think about eating anything else.. Omg sooo full. I knew I would struggle with the food at the start. I was waiting for Tea to come home to help with my workout (as I don't know what I'm doing yet) She made me eat another meal at 7pm :)
Then the depression got the better of me and I curled up on my bed and cried myself to sleep.
So no workout today or messurements. But starting weight is 84kg.

4 comments:

Liimu said...

Good luck, Geo. We're all rooting for you!

Geo said...

aww ty hunny

Tearose said...

Geo is rocking this program guys! Your going to see a great transformation from her! :D

Geo said...

lol well not rocking yet.. but trying too :)