CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
I'm a single mum 44 with 3 children and a grandson. I have no confidence to leave the house and actually go and meet people and I want to get back and find the real me. My weight now is 84kg and the long term goal is to get to 55kg.. hopefully by June. Short term is 75kg by new year!!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

WOOT!! 25th

OH WOW guess what I did today????

I am now the proud owner of a gym membership!!! *does a little dance*

Well that is how i feel now.. just give me a week and ask then lol I wonder if I will even be able to type then:P

Well Tea took me to her gym as we managed a 3 day free pass and one thing led to another, especially the drop dead gorgeous guy we spoke to :)
So then Tea showed me around and we did some cardio (which I thought would kill me) and I was very surprised that I did half a hour and felt I could have done more... I was feeling very confident at that point.. untill I stepped off the treadmill and fell down the step cause my legs where not themselves...they didnt want to do what my brain told them and they went off and did their own thing.. i had to helplessly follow. I managed to guide them to a seat and make them sit for awhile.
Because I didnt trust them after that I sat and waited for Tea to finish her workout and then she showed me the supplement shop attatched to the gym...
Well you could have knocked me down with a feather... standing behind the counter was this angelic vission of perfection.. blonde, blue eyed, muscled, tanned...and when he opened his mouth to speak angels started singing... with a swedish accent... sigh
Tea turned bright red, tripped over her words ,, babbled something, and then he smiled... I thought tea was going to faint right there.. (or jump him) one or the other lol.
Talk about giddy school girl... all I could think of was omg Im dressed in the most unbecomming outfit.. a huge shirt.. baggy pants with the crutch hanging down to my knees and a well positioned hole there as well... sweaty, smelly,, hair all over the place and standing beside tea who was looking like her goddess self as usual.... did I feel self consicious ... oh no that was a understatement.. i just wanted the ground to swallow me whole.
After Tea couldnt think of anything else to ask him and we where loaded up with free samples, we headed toward the car giggling our asses off.....
ok im not allowed to say anymore.. tea has caught me out lol

1 comments:

Tearose said...

LMAO! man..... I don't think I am going to go in that supplement shop again! :S She didn't tell you he caught ,me picking my nose, well I wasn't ACTUALLY picking my nose I was turning my nose piercing lol, and he walks around the corner, right by us and says hi. *dies*