CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
I'm a single mum 44 with 3 children and a grandson. I have no confidence to leave the house and actually go and meet people and I want to get back and find the real me. My weight now is 84kg and the long term goal is to get to 55kg.. hopefully by June. Short term is 75kg by new year!!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

27th

sigh.. I'm finding if I don't get to the gym first thing that it doesnt happen.. even tho I was looking forward to doing cardio today it didnt work.. haven't been able to eat all the food even today.. there is still time left but its nearly 8pm and I still have 3 meals to go.. sigh...
So mental note.. if workout isnt done then I dont burn callories which in turn makes me not hungry.
I will make all my water tho before bed as i havent had a issue with that.. sooo thirsty.
ooh ooh my flax oil...*runs to take it*
there done.. :D
ok so everything else is done.. im going to take a brisk walk to the 7/11 and back so at least it will be some form of cardio.
yay lower body work tomorrow

0 comments: