CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
I'm a single mum 44 with 3 children and a grandson. I have no confidence to leave the house and actually go and meet people and I want to get back and find the real me. My weight now is 84kg and the long term goal is to get to 55kg.. hopefully by June. Short term is 75kg by new year!!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

26th

OH wow what a rush!!
Went to the gym (my new gym :D) and did a awesome upper body workout..boy can i feel it in my arms and chest .. woot.. so Im expecting not to be able to scratch my nose tomorrow lol.. Ate clean all day and drank 2ltrs of water and even got all my meals in...
I made a new concoction from cottage cheese , onions, capsicum (bell peppers) fresh asparagus, mushrooms, fresh garlic and a touch of ginger.. omg it was yuuummy.

0 comments: