CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
I'm a single mum 44 with 3 children and a grandson. I have no confidence to leave the house and actually go and meet people and I want to get back and find the real me. My weight now is 84kg and the long term goal is to get to 55kg.. hopefully by June. Short term is 75kg by new year!!

Friday, November 28, 2008

28th

well i was all geared up and looking forward to a great lower body workout.. the first set was leg press. I was alot weaker than I had imagined but then what did I expect with the previous 2 years of only my legs carrying me to the bathroom and back to my computer lol. Did a intense workout.. the first time on the leg press was scary lol... when I finished it and got up I was feeling a little weird, light headed and sick. I just put it down to pushing myself hard. Then I stumbled my way to the leg extentsions ... the feeling didnt go away and I felt like I wasnt in control of my body.. so I went and did some floor crunches. My fuzzy head feeling got worse, it was like I had to concentrate so hard just to put one foot infront of the other to walk to the ladies lockers. So I had a shower and a protein shake. My whole body was weird.. numb..shaky.. I just dont know what to make of it. If someone spoke to me It took all my concentration to focus on what they where saying... even then not all of what was said made it to my brain. Tea later told me I was short and grumpy with my answers lol.. not that I meant to be, it was just frustrating not to understand people.
Tea and I went to the natropath that was at the gym.. she did tests and said I had no muscle (suprise suprise) and my bodies age was 60!!!! omg do i have a long way to go... she told me my
body might be going into shock ... so I have to take it easy from now on and not push so much... sigh...and her scales told me I was 1kg heaver :( ... so it looks like I'm not going to make my goal for our new year challenge.... so sad... I was so sure I would have too...
But I will work with what I have and see where I end up...
Still struggling with eating all the food , have only had 3 meals today and most of my water,
oh the natropath said that even tho Im drinking all this water , my cells are not getting it...so im still dehidrated

0 comments: